Our emergency shelter is a safe haven for those fleeing from domestic and sexual violence. We offer a confidential, secure and temporary residence along with the related necessities such as food and clothing. Our shelter offers a safe environment for victims of intimate partner violence and their children 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, free of charge.
While in emergency shelter we are also able to provide victims with the following services:
- A trained staff member at all times to provide one-on-one support
- Assistance to victim in locating suitable living arrangements
- Case management services
- Assistance to victim in arranging health services, including substance abuse
- Family oriented activity sessions that allow them to explore new ways to live independently in order to enhance the quality of their lives.
- Assistance in making contacts with other organizations within the community that are beneficial to the lives of victims and their families
- Assistance in transportation when needed in association with service access
- Access to food that is nutritionally balanced and clothing when needed.